Wednesday, October 31, 2007

bloody match.

basketball match.

happen to be asked to play bball for SD and there you can see the fierce boy all out to do his best. although soccer is more fun, but i'm better at bball. the team was kinda pathetic, lost 3 games played so far, against SPSU, Sports Club and BE. i got my nose knocked to bleed like water tap today. thanks to sports club, and it just wont stop even until now. one nice blow into my sharp nose, and blood came rushing out all over my hands, leg and shoe. dizzy and headache, used one pack of tissue, stuffed the tissue into my nose and i played for the match against BE.

sports club having so many well-built guys, now i taste how hard is their elbow. i seriously hope my nose dont get disfigured, now it's swollen like shit. i love my big and sharp nose. i had to press my nose to stop the bleed, so the pain was like kinda high. for once i can sneeze a different colour. and i swollen much blood too, filled my mouth with blood. so bloody.

i realise that blood is so red, and i think of ezann that red fetish. and the only time ppl will care so much about you is when you're injured. even people whom i dunno, ppl from spsu and sb asking me, am i alright. and my nice friend ezann too come laughing at me. and mel just smsed me asking abt my nose. jp too really guilty to ask me play for them and got me injured. thanks everyone, i'm fine. just that my head is hurting now, my nose is kinda numb. it's really abit crooked now, goddamnit i hope it will go back straight.

random

i overslept for driving training, and donated 60 bucks to bbdc. dunno whether that donation will help me to get my license.

my fridge is always packed with many chocolates and ice cream. now that my chocolates are depleting alrdy, that's kinda sad. and my sis always make cookies now, and i'm her guinea pig to stuff those cookies into my big stomach. cookies also depleted now. now i'm surviving on 5 magnum ice cream and one walls tiramisu tub ice cream. my fav ice cream is still hagen daaz.

had a chat with yoke (jen) ytd. come to know that she and her boy sort of broke up. really hope you will be strong, knowing that your o levels are more impt. take care and think positive girl. i know you can do it, just dont dwell in the unhappiness. all the best for your o levels girl, you can do it =D

thanks char and jen for your concern sms! sry char i just cannot let you see my ugly nose ! you will be laughing at me for sure. i dun wanna go let her see me nose and she said 'nonsense leh you!' wth.. alright thanks everyone i'm fine and don worry, i'm visiting a doc for safety. stop be naggy to call me see doc okay ! the nose stopped bleeding, still having headache maybe due to the heavy impact, but i'm fine. i'm fit boy, so girls please dont compare me with youselves. girls are all weaklings ! soft and jelly.


Hangman by Page Paint

3 comments:

C H A R said...

hello! can you please put a tagboard in your blog. abit hard to always write comments. haha

joy fuee said...

thank you for your feedback, we will take your suggestion into serious consideration for improvement.

GERI (: said...

what lionless hair, you freako!
yeay, meet up soon.
& take care aite, poor nosey.
lol (:

loves, geri