Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A short break i dont deserve

no joy in my work perhaps.

presentation wasnt good. it's either i work hard and improve or i am goner. i dislike doing things i'm not good at. i hate being lost and dunno what to do. i hate to waste time. work hard, daniel chong. love what you're doing, daniel chong. dont be a goner. i wanna be successful and drive my lamborghini someday in the future.

then after for gems, another presentation. i rushed my slides, added 8 more slides in the short timing. and the composition i would good, but not deep in content. anyway it's suppose to be a 3 mins short presentation only. i still yet to talk to anyone in the gems, i'm gonna remain alone for the next sem. unless i find anyone worth being friend.

went home alone and did some work out, made myself eggs with bread. and i made cheesy hotdog with cheddar cheese with bread. it's for protein sake. then i sat down watching soccer match (replay) and dosing off. therefore i go and took a shower and prepared to slp. at this point zx out of a blue gave me a call. so he jio me go out eat, then he told me char also on the line with him. so they are like using the iphone to disturb me. thought i wanted to slp, because i only slpt for 3hrs last night, but i still went, because tml no sch and i'm quite steady one. they celebrated someone bday whom i seeing him for the 1st time, and he got sabo and his arms were being drawn with markers, like iverson's tattoo. but of cos, those drawing on his arms were far worse than iverson's tattoo.

initially i was kinda lost at marina square. then finally we meet up are xin wang. those hk food just turns me off as i had eaten so much previously when i'm working at imm hong kong restaurant/cafe. so i only had the ice milo dinosaur, which is just ice milo plus abit milo power on top. i think my previous workplace that dinosaur is more appealing which we can make those drink as we like. eating the ice cream, and drink any beverages there as u work. though the pay is average but it's nice and easy. and the most imptly, there i can see many pretty girls. even some of my colleague are not bad. i had seen this very attractive girl when i was working there, makes me feel so high for the day. i kept walking to and flo her table just to catch glimpse of her. she was with her mother and i couldnt possible get to know her. my colleage told me she did bio me, but of course i need to retain my cool, i wouldnt be like desperate.

then 5 guys, including zx and edwin, we went esplande roof top to slack and chat. it's kinda gay cause the all the other people went there in couples, cos it's a nice place for romance. i'm so fascinating by ns, and i wanna taste it soon. it may be tough and tiring, but i know it wont be a problem. there is the fun part too. edwin was in divers and zx now is in scdf fire fighter. if i'm given a choice, i wanna be sniper. which he needs to calculate wind and stuffs, every round must kill a person. if not, the soldiers will be alerted. they will first, throw gas nades to stop the sniper from aiming. looking at the bullet they will able to judge rougly where is the sniper. they will then spam machine rounds to kill or frighten the sniper. isnt it cool, but it's tough as you cant slp for like a week and camou in the tree.

tml char will be picking me up at my block with a mazda 6, without license (let's pray hard the traffic police caught her before she reach my block). together with her friend we will travel in that mazda 6 to dunno where to eat ben and jerry. and dunno go where and where. and lastly i could remember to go geylang see prostitutes. isnt it out of point? o.0 -.- i also wanna test driving mazda 6 ! let's pray hard i dont get into accident if not i will be goner.

No comments: