Monday, October 8, 2007

Good things are worth waiting.

monday blues

for crs today, we went library. and the speaker is kinda funny because of the way he speak.

for tod, it's a short one but i was kinda slpy and a girl touch my hair and say my hair is rough -.- alright, ever since i bleach my hair to ash grey, this comment i keep hearing. despite of the tonnes of conditioner used, it's still like that. i miss my natural soft hair, ezann's hair is even softer. i seldom touch other ppl's hair so, i can only compare with her.

so we kill time until 2plus, then we meet up to eat sakae sushi. i dunno, but i feel something. then from evan's expression, she's like suspecting me.. so we had fun in sakae sushi, the new stunts chu by ken. and seriously gross, we were laughing our ass off. we are kinda lame and retarded u see..

that day i heard lim chu stunt at jp, he was playing with other ppl's baby pram while the mother is behind him looking at him. well i miss that stunt, and seriously i will be laughing the loudest if i were there.

after that we went to watch resident evil 3, which i fell aslp mid-way. kinda tired and bored, wake up only at the exciting part. dashu was complain there's a sissy beside him, covering his mouth at some sudden loud part and covering his ear when the soundtrack suppose to turn the audience into the mood of fear.

then they accompany me to buy the long dumbbell. there i spent 100bucks for the pole and 2 weight. so i carrying the pole home and everyone looking at me like i'm some freak or monkey king god.

my sis' tuition kids are really cute and adorable. so interestingly their way of thinking and talking is so innocent. i was in the living room for the first time when this kid's brother and mother came up to chit chat. then there was this part, his mother say wanna bite him then his response is: why wanna bite me..... i'm not chicken wing...... so cute isnt it, of cos in chinese, and really interesting.. they are around k1 k2. when his brother came running up so happily, he saw him and wanted to call me uncle ! cos he call my mother auntie, then turn and look at me, then uttered "un....." then only he call me kor kor... so his mother were like saying me handsome, as usual u know, those aunties.. even when i'm working at the hk restaurant, the aunties costomers saying i'm 'leng zai'. so my mother was there saying my laughing stocks when i'm younger.. then i'm so malu there..

something gross.

the other day, on my way home on train. i saw this old man, blowing his nucleus on the floor like nobody business. and repeatingly doing that, when the 2 rv girl board the train and stand near him, he was there tapping on one of the girl and tell them to move away, and he continue to do that unsightful action.

No comments: