Sunday, October 21, 2007

night cycling

a long day plus night.

saw yan kai at sharon's house, it's been kinda long since i seen her. then sqeezed in the van, having fun with the stool on my left and a box on the right. that stupid stool will hit my head if i dun hold on to it. then saw jh at attributes there holding on the 4 cds like a retard, seriously funny. after service, meet jacob for that short while then he pass me the cd and stuffs, he's the 1st among the others to see my new hair.

our night cycling started with a nice meal at the market of ecp, then we cycled all the way to a place which i dunno where to rest and slack. then we journey continues to indoor stadium, the nice abience bridge. we chat abit and play card games. learnt a new game 'ugly ugly'. then we saw a girl at 2-3am walking her dog, miran was asking what kind of dog is that. then i reply an ugly dog. then ppl say i very bad. until the owner and dog walk pass us, miran and adrian also agree it's quite an ugly dog. while waiting, char sat beside me and lie her head on my shoulder, then i was telling her; at such a nice abience place, a girl lying her head on my shoulder, why is it you but not her !? then i told her

the next station was a prata shop near katong laksa. we played bluff there, and it's kinda funny to see how honest ppl not able to bluff their way through. while ordering prata, i didnt mean it but speak abit like indian cos that indian taking order also speak that way. the weather was so nice as it's about to rain. after the meal, we cycled back to ecp, i enjoy the breeze a lot. it would be even more fun if i came with my buddies. we will crap the day. it's was quite short. as we were waiting, char laid her small head on my shoulder again cause she's worn out. telling me that there's place to see sun rise, so i'm taking note so that i can bring someone there. we measure each other height and i concluded, telling her she's under height, under weight, over age, and not feminine. though another girl isnt feminine too but she's special. someday the wind might just blow her to another country. the only good thing i see in her is, she's cheerful and optimistic plus abit of retardedness. i need good friend like her to make me less pessimistic.

should i also learn motor? it's cheap but dangerous. i can go around giving girls a ride. dont need to retake BTT and FTT, that's what char said. and it's just a few lessons not like car. should i or should i not?

then cab home while the sky turn bright and rainning away. a short blog as i'm gonna chiong my assignments now. missing out photos as char insist my to say please to her for the photos. which that will only happen in her dream. nowadays i hate romance shows many of them just reminds me of my mistake. and i see my mistake in the show feeling stupid. a good example of a guy and a girl can be just good friends will be like me and char. and i dont give any wrong idea. so i must trust my girl in future, whosoever is it.

our bikes.
my sunflower bell char laugh at me for.

the nice bridge beside indoor stadium.

this is where char told me those blinking thingy in the sky arent stars but satalites.


1 comment:

C H A R said...

hello! i have uploaded the photos into my com already. come online and den i can send you the photos!