Friday, October 5, 2007

what hurts the most

you know something, i feel shy talking to girls. =D

school.

busy as usual, burning another night to for the study model. and it turn out to be like shit again, so it's kinda discouraging. of cos i dont mind stay up to do something that's good. it's the 2nd sem and i'm still having problem with coming up a concept. really was kind of disappointed with myself, and doubt myself whether i'm can excel in this field. so it came to my mind that maybe i'm not meant to be here, therefore, shouldnt i move on to other areas. there isnt a standard answer or solution here in designing field, and i'm not used to it. i wont give up now, that's for sure.

another sad news is, i would have to go for SA. well, it first prove that my english sucks. second it makes my life more miserable by adding another 2 hrs of module to my timetable, despite of the tight schedule for the projects. i took the test easily, without thinking, and i didnt wrote a argumentative answer either, and the worst thing is, no paragraphing.

can someone get me the blueprint of sp? i would tattoo the whole blueprint on my body and find my escape route out of school just like prison break. so it will be school break for this case instead.

poor ezann cut her foot ytd night while doing her model and it's quite a serious cut i think. her blog, she described "when the monstrous penknife stabbed into my foot with my hand controlling it." it sounds pretty gross isnt it. she was like telling me, so pain and she's bleeding both area. then i got confused until she explained. so she got her stitches and really so poor thing. please be more careful next time round and learn to be gentle !

during mon tutorial, elaine was saying that i'm so hua xin (something like playboy). she was like saying u and and the.. so i say no more alrdy, i concentrate on study. then she call be dont be so hua xin. sounds like i'm cheating one girl after another. i dunno why everyone seems to see me like that. anyway from my lesson learnt previously, i'm gonna learn and improve myself before another say in relationship.

i think emotion hurts more then physical. and i think my long wordy entries will dose u off.

i have this urge to embrace u.
an interesting video for the day.

No comments: