Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dreadful

alright, i'm aint suppose to be blogging.

first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CYNTHIA TAN ! the youngest among us, finally we all are 18. really sorry that i didnt join u guys for lunch, only able to catch a movie with u guys. the game plan was nice, but i was too tired that i fell aslp mid way.

a bad nightmare.

i always have this kind of nightmare, of taking a lift home and just somehow many strange things will happen. for ytd, i dreamt of some strange peolple crowded the lift, like evil spirit kind of thingy, then when i walk out of the lift they came pouncing on me and get hold of me. then i couldnt move and i was like speaking in tongue in my dreams, then slowly they disappeared and i woke up feeling whole body kinda numb !

Felicia in the house.

oh my father god, this is seriously a joke. happened to see felicia chin today at foodcourt 1, then during her rest time, went to take photo with her. while taking photo with her, she was telling me "you're so tall !" then she was like trying to tip toe and her hands of my shoulder, i was like feeling so blessed and mesmerised. she's so gorgeous and she got the strong special aura. but that i didnt save the photo! bcos of mf telling me to choose the multi-shot one. i was like oh yah hor, so smart! but that shooting mode, u will need to save before u press anything ! i didnt notice, until like until felicia was back to work. so no chance to take again with her ! i'm such a fool ! oh man, i still cant believe that i didnt save !

thanks.

due to my laziness, i didnt put that chatterbox myself, thanks to char. i dunno why she's so enthu to help to put up one. and also facebook, that i yet to really know how to use. also was sign up by her. thanks pretty.

spent one day waiting to see doc.

alright last friday i visited the doc at poly clinic, wasted more 1-2hrs waiting to see the doc. and i came out less than 5mins, with the doc saying "broken ! u should go A&E !" i was like asking him, are you serious... so cabbed down to SGH, waited again for the nurse to check out my problem. then waited again to see doc. then waited again for the x ray. then waited for the result. then waited for the doc to tell me that my nose is fractured. then waited the nurse to gimme the following check up date. the stupid thing was, i kept repeated my story telling the doc in the clinic, in the hospital, telling the nurse; that i was knock by SOMEONE while playing a baskbetball match. then i see the remark he wrote was; hit by a BASKETBALL. only gave me some pain killers and nose drip, and cause my whole day and more than 100 bucks. thank god, gov subsidise like more than 100 bucks. stupid basketball match, waste my time and money.

No comments: