Tuesday, November 13, 2007

mood swing, prolly my period is coming soon.

happy birthday pretty hui min !

last sat, my 1st time to arab street and had buffet at one of these nice place. kinda cosy feeling and we chilled there. kim was telling us she dont really use facial product with that good skin ! omg must be due to the veg and genes. then headed for a great svc, roughly 4 hours, then meet up with cob then went home together. had a nice chat with him, didnt really have such nice chance to catch up with him. then also terrance was with me, asking me abt my project, intro me to his working place to do freelance.

school

projects are never ending, submission was bad. i will still be busy with them. i saw the 2 small boys with their mum the other day in the lift. they were like so shy althought they are those super hyper and energetic kids. the mother was telling me, the boys wanted to see me cos they kind of miss me. then see me liao too shy to talk, so cute.. those kids are my sis's tuition kids. they remind me of rachel's cousin. a girl, also being shy of me. which i really dunno what should i do or react. kids are just so adorable.

was looking for a personality quiz in char's blog then happen to see a post i never notice. and another post saying she never beat 3 person in daytona, one of which is me ! alright, here it goes:

"11. Daniel ChongI will never forget you Mr. self-proclaimed "Nice" Guy and i'll never forget the WANCHEONGCHONG clan. Haha. Anyway, though we haven't been chatting much. I still want to say i'm still very happy to have you in my life. You never fail to irritate me but at the same time, your irritating-ness makes me laugh at the same time. I know i'm weird that's why i qualify to be your alien friend! Remember to drive me around in your Lambo when you get your license! And i really pray that one day, God will be so real in your life."

btw that was a post in sep, so i'm kinda lagging. and also i miss yiling too. so hope to meet up together soon. ytd the 3 girls wore their secondary sch uniform. i think rachel look better in sch uniform, cos she always dress like ah ma. i miss wearing sch u, no need to choose clothes to wear everyday. i think girls look good in sch uniform too, certain uniform. and thanks anita for a piece of pizza ! she was telling that she wanted to buy the t-shirt "mr masturbate" lol that's more interesting. cause i had 'mr asshole' one that day.

for crs, only a few of us went. ppl pon that for submission. i always had fun during crs, i think that lecturer is kinda nice. and those stuff are kinda simple to understand. for that lecture, we suppose to read all the comment post by our class made, whether are they for or against the topic. whether the points and reason they made are strong, as i was reading, i was like keep saying some comment are holy craps and nonsense ! then the lecturer says if those arent relevant u can ignore them, so i was like thinking of ignoring the whole chunks of bullshit.

love & disfunction relationship

currently i'm still in the process of letting go, so i'm wont be found in love with another other girl. please dont bother me about such stuff with any other girl. i would be just having nice female friends. when love died, there isnt more to say. i just need to learn to let go of these nice past and sweet memories. it happened just so nicely and naturally. yet i crushed it with my very own hands. so sorry that i haven really gotten over it. i'm such a faithful and sentimental guy, isnt it.

soccer is life.

Alright as i predicted to cob, liverpool got 2-0 against fulham. rafa benitez put torres in during the 2nd half and he then lead the team to the 1st goal. the second was a penalty kick by stevie g. which was drawn by peter crouch, a foul inside the 12 yard box. i love u liverpool, not a single lose yet so far, please move up the ladder ! that match which chelsea played against everton was sweet. a nice sissor kick that equalise the game from everton, so nicely done.

alright man, time for work again. here i am now, listening to 987, midnight eerie stories ppl experience and now sharing on air. holy crap

No comments: