Friday, August 24, 2007

somethings just cannot be control.

life's full of ups and downs, so that u wont feel boring. people wont appreciate the ups when there's no downs. dunno why, for me, most of the time is down down and down.

didnt went sentosa cos i'm so tired and the rain tells me to continue sleeping.

forced and drag myself to go sch take those junk back home, it's really junk when it reach my room. it's damaged so much from what i complete it. everything fallen apart just after a couple of weeks. thanks to ming fu, my panel now have a small hole, but he's is bigger. he put our panel on the shelf and the spot light burned our panel. i really need a car and license for transporting all these junks. next sem i will be making master piece instead of junks.

went jp bought cob's present and card, dine at swensens'. we end up shopping for ourselves while looking present for cob. seriously dunno why are we celebrating at jp, really so bo xim. but the present not bad la, got xim one, a unique fossil watch. think he will like it. aint cheap. i love food, as always. baked rice, cos i love cheese. side dishes we have clamari rings and baked mussels. the baked mussels is fabulous, really. ate choco fondue and waffle ice cream for dessert, the waffle is nice, but newyork newyork's better. the choco fondue comes with the nutty dip. dip the choco then dip the nuts, nice and crunchy. mashmellows, the small lil cake like thingy, strawberry and banana, 5 small round ice cream. i bet you're drooling. the ice cream is smooth and munchy. it's really nice to have it with the waffle, with the honey taste, it's woooaaaahhhh ! sweetly sweet. jacob's ice cream looks obsence lol. then a pretty girl came with a not so good looking guy, siting beside us. mature pretty type, we were saying that guy pathetic, other guys look at his girl, he also cannot do anything.

wanted to watch movie or play pool or whatever, in the end they want come my house, which i really dont like. to play bored game, those board games arent mine. my sis and her bf bought them, we played dividend, a stock market board game. buying and selling of shares, require lots and lots of thinking, aint for stupid people like u. make smart decision with wise reasoning to win. they commented that my panel looks good, they haven seen others one, my was one of the lousiest.

on the bus to my home, we spotted 3 pretty girls. one of them, too bad, ride the bus and it's full, we 9 people couldnt possibly sqeeze up. another 2, one was from our sch, 2 yrs older batch. she belongs to sweet and cute type. tico yf sat beside her and i just tease him, make him malu only. in the end she put eye piece listen to mp3. another girl looks abit like yl? at first sight, she belongs to the pretty type. saw that girl that works in park royal hotel banquet too, what a small world. suddenly i see hope in life, lol. just kidding. i felt molested by someone on the bus. anyhow touch -.-

just realise that the link in ezzan's blog to felicia chin is really linked to her blog. she so free blog for fans summore, must start reading her blog too. she was born to be great actor. sweet pretty face, good figure and flair for acting.

finally won yf for once in winning 11, using my fav team liverpool. i'm not cheap using those over-powered team like barc, chels, or manu. thanks lim for feeding my laptop water. i hate people going up to my bed. they commented my pillow and blanket is too small for me. well i'm a lil too long and i cant find a long blanket for myself. that pillow at least follow me for more than 11 years, smell good and i alrdy develop love with it. it's special to me and i wont allow anyone to lie on it or hug it. hate them messing my things. cynthia say i look like a taiwan actor, which i have no idea who. i wonder why people always say i look like this this this who who who which i dun really care. cos i'm daniel, i look this way, handsomely done by God. hate this mess and din in my room, disturbing my family.

waiting for yf 21 bday, cos he wanted to book the hotel, a big suite. invite many girls come, and have party. he's saving for it, i'm waiting for it. gave a miss for supper(maybe u can call it breakfast cos it's near 4 now), cos i dun like walking home alone althought i'm used to it. and i'm tired for the day, too much nonsense. friends is a lot about tolerating and giving. everyone have their problem, so just be understanding. i'm not talking abt myself, cos i having another problem now, nor having problem with anyone. we are friends that's why certain things i can close my eyes. althought it's not mutal, but i think we can try to learn. these 5 yrs in secondary of friendship, seeing each other every until sian, now it's bonded.

i'm hungry . . . 2 days ago i cook my own rice, cook my own egg, heat the fake pop corn chicken for myself to eat. and it's simply nice. now i'm thinking of my secondary sch malay stall rice, i love the fish, drumstick and seaweed chicken and egg and burger.. walau eh ! HUNGRY !!

my retarded friends, i miss secondary school when we see each other everyday.
poking fun at each other is what we're good at.
akemi's gorgeous.

No comments: