Monday, August 20, 2007

dream will be just a dream.

dreamt of her, and in my dream, i knew it gotta be a dream. true enough everything shatters the moment i open my eyes. i wish i could continue dreaming, but the fact is, i must face reality. so it's no point dwelling in history. i write my new story now alone, it's good anyway. in certain ways, it's better being alone. not to forget, i still have my friends. i'm no despo, so no need to hola new girls. see some pretty ones on the streets is enough, less problems, more beautiful. i will chat with u again, when i see u as friend. i guess, u wont have anything that got to do about me, so it's no difference. u will continue to be woo by different guys, cause u're a girl, u're life will be flourish with love in no time. no need for me to worry, no need for reliance.


danisaeffingdog.

No comments: