Thursday, August 30, 2007

holidays

sleeping in the morning, awake in the night.
having stiff neck, sleeping for too long.

ytd night went to ken's house lan with lim, finally a good news. my psp version is available for downgrade, and guess what, it's cheaper than before. for just 30 bucks i got my psp downgraded, where my friend who had previous version downgraded for 50 bucks. hunger in the house, called for mac and wasnt filling. went down to drink tea and played psp. getting a bigger memory stick to stall downloaded games. however, on a sadder note, the god damn psp slim is coming out soon at sep. this improved and slim version of psp really make all previous psp user feel like guinea pig.


my friends were asking me where did i got the 4gb thumbdrive at 50 bucks. credits goes to ezann and her friend selling at 50 bucks, and the nicely decorated box of the thumbdrive i still have it. however i still need a hardrive to stall more nonsense.

sadly, i dunno why is cob working tml when we're going back to sch to visit teachers. well, no one to accompany me to thank mdm thum, my d&t teacher. cos cob was the only one with me taking d&t, scoring distinction like piece of cake. needless to say, he got a A2, cause i'm the only A1 student for that batch and dunno how many previous batch. heard mr siva had gone other sch, our form teacher gone!


jog on !


this is 'one winged angel' -FF VII advent children
what a great symphony band - the black mages






this is the battle theme, by a unknown guy.
abit off tune here and there, the actual one is really better.



No comments: