Wednesday, August 22, 2007

life's ironic.

something just cant be understood until you experience it.

thank God i still have nice friend in school to ring me up from my slp, telling me today we suppose to go sch for submission.

ytd that late night gaming with friends lasted until 5+, having slept for 7 hrs, my phone ring like mad this noon. suddenly tell me need to submit this and that, i wonder why i am i always so blur. seriously nth good abt me. looking at my work for 1st term, comparing to the others, it really show that i take no pride in my work. my careless attitude is bringing me nowhere. therefore next sem i shall start afresh, and i hope i dun fallen to laziness again.

well, missed the buffet earlier on, some glutton pig ate my share for me. now telling me how nice is the food -.- yet i'm starving all the way until now. went to sch alone, my table kena koped, use another table instead. sat there alone, slowly copy those stuff to the cd, then wait for ep to come, then we went to staff room give cd and notebook. althought my notebook really not much notes. then paste those label, then jiu go home. ken jio bball, but too bad not enough ppl, so go home slp.

bpl is starting good and exciting, liverpool still good to go. man city won man u and now top of the table, nice form this season, hope they cant keep up the form. liverpool gotta catch up, man u still way behind, able to catch up in no time. but man u having some probs here and there with ronaldo and heinze, bad start, good for liverpool haha. but man u formations was right, just didnt grab those opportunity well to score. chelsea still good, with jose mourinho, 2nd up in the table. mourinho's a old joker, motivational manager for the team. these first few matches isnt good, as the referee is really absurb. lousy judging, cards given like water flow, penalty given against liverpool was a wrong decision too, even the commentaries agree that's a wrong decision. in case u yet to know, EPL had changed to BPL. no more english premier league, but barclays premier league. newspaper no update one, still printing EPL NEWS -.- even logo had changed, and yet newspaper haven change. bloopers

left eye feeling pain again, this time it turns red, probably nasty infection. stiff neck, it's hurting, i need message. i need 12 hours of slp daily so that i wont have sickness and all.

interestingly you guys become friends again.

dunno why everyone seems to see me as a flirt guy. i'm a coquette !
simply simple.
simple girl.

No comments: