Tuesday, August 21, 2007

license to wed

LOVE IS AN ART

a nice show for couples to watch, we're the only guys catching the movie without girls. make us feel like gay. see how this nice couple have some problem there, as they take a step to know each other more, but being understanding and knowing they are really in love, they made it through the course. nice romance, but why am i watching it with guys !

kena fine again, in the phone call. immediately another vulgar word after he caught me. as we playing world combat, all of us cant control, and just flow so smoothly out from our mouths. and we completed it.

saw dumbass sihui, she was on the other side laughing at me when she saw me, probably bcos of my hair. o level drawing nearer still got time go jp walk walk uh.

driving lesson was good, clearing stage 2 in next lesson, stage 3 is all circuit parking and stuff. then auto trans for a couple of lesson jio test alrdy. yet to take my final theory. that fatass intructor lead me to np there, then say got chio bu, then i bio bio while driving. bus stop also say got chio bu, distract me from concentrating. u turn at np there to see char bo, that instructor working still can see char bo, good sia.

internship at terence company, should i go ? kinda lazy to work.. haha
i found solace in food, so please date me out to dine or chill at cafe. i love cheese and chocolates. baked rice and chocolate ice cream will be nice. any kind soul please accompany me to feast.

what should i do to let go of someone?
one thing i'm afraid to see as i'm walking along the streets,
it's you walking with another guy.

No comments: