Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank You Lord.

a hymn of love for You.

woke up with many thoughts rushing through my mind.
everything happened so quickly that i cant believe it really did.
in sweet blissful smile i open my eyes, feeling so blessed.
overwhelmed with overflowing joy inside, cant wait to share my joy.
i cant help but to thank You Lord.

my day with fuifui.
she came over to my place, dyed my hair and give me a haircut. it's my first time allowing some unprofessional girl to cut my hair, it's also her virgin try to cut someone's hair. kiss my tail good bye. took a train to cck and took a bus to clark quay. we simply have too much time. we broke fast at 6 and ate the nice cheesecake on the bus. a dinner at manhattan fish market, the central. we shared seafood platter and it's heavenly delicious. a lil let down by the cheese but it's still drooling good. we had hokkaido ice cream by the riverside, it melted so quickly all over my hand. chill there and then we walked over to boat quay. there's all the confessions.
28th of jan.
some updates.
firstly, congratulations to all o level students. dumbass, hope to see you at sp next year, but IT building is so far from sch of design, please come design courses ! then we can meet up for pizzahut or kfc easily. my cousin got a A1 for dnt, big thanks to daniel who did help her here and there. muahaha.. and yokey, you havent tell me your result ! update me soon please !
alright fatass teo is getting his own car this thursday. mitsubishi lancer, please send us to sch next year and lend me your car at times too ! we're friends right ! how blessed this rich fella is.. i wanna own my car in 6 or 7 years time. i shall start earning and saving.

pictures update.


No comments: