Friday, August 22, 2008

i love holidays !

i'm really feeling tired of my course. though i start this term well, according to lectures. what a pity, said my lecturer. because if i would to put in a lil more effort to develop the design and idea, it's not a problem to get an A+, again according to one of my lecturer. but i dont like what i'm doing now. God please lead me on. pardon the time i didnt just depend on myself thought it was so terrible.

my long waited for holidays is finally here. my available time shall be devoted to photography, friends and church. while preparing my heart to go aussie ! Austrialia, wallabies, koala bears and kangaroos, here i come ! i'm gonna do photography and fishing and touring, of course, not forgetting my main purpose; fuifui-ing ! (spending time with fuifui)

alright for this week, i went night photography twice with chad. learnt from him and check out his cool lenses. if case you dont know, some lens can cost up to 2-3k or even more. and yes he got a couple of those lens. it's pretty cool and so much heavier than what i thought. we had a great time. and yeah it's chad's birthday on wednesday ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !


let me share one of my long exposure shot at
the bridge beside fullerton hotel for teaser =)



will update soon again, cos' i'm pretty free now. *raise eyebrow*
ah yes, my new template having some prob, someone please help me out !

No comments: