Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank God It's Friday !

school has been busy since the 1st day.

gotta press on and work hard this sem ! give me the strength to cross this water, keep my heart dont let me falter. please let me produce something nice ! i'm always facing down during pin ups. for i'm not proud of my junk that i produced. i always seem to be the only lost sheep dont know what to do. until when i know what to do, i'm always too late. bless me oh God, i'm aint your little sotong.

Thank God that i found a job that allows me to work a day everyweek. nowhere else u can find, thanks to Zi Cheng. love you man ! we've been shift to mj's zone, which is pretty awesome. it's good. saw ke xin the other day which i cant remember is she from mj's zone, and her make up makes her look different. PMs are always here at the right time to recharge me when i most needed it.

basically i'm now busying with either sch or work or church. of course, i spare some time for clique too. we still get to catch movie together or soccer match together. it's just fun. everywhere is convenient with car ! but fuel are getting more and more ex. i'm so sad that liverpool lost in the semi final. why !

FRIDAY has always been good. usually it's the day for submission. and FRIDAY is the only day i get to see my clique and ladies in the GEM. the lecturer is fun to make fun of too. so it's good, i'm always laughing or making ppl laugh. that's daniel ! even the lecturer appreciate the joy i brought to the class. still i'm waiting for someone to drive us home after GEM. i have been waiting since the first week !

alright one last joke which apparently isnt new. i saw this topic in ezann's and char's blog. okay i'm just gonna to a copy and paste from char's blog. here it goes:

Daniel totally made my day by telling me this really hilarious joke.

He was doing his project till really late last night and while in a very dry lecture today, in school, he actually fell asleep. Then he suddenly felt his friend giving him a pat on his back asking him to wake up. When he woke up, he realised that everybody was looking at him, giggling. He then came to realised that he actually was snoring so loudly that the lecturer actually stopped for awhile during the lecture.

on addition to that, i actually notice i snorted while sleeping in the library today. haha so i tried not to fall asleep while resting. the reason why i'm so free to visit the library for a nap it's because during submission time, we are to leave our studio and come back in 2 hrs time. which the bad weather force us to the library, enjoy aircon and sleep like nobody's business. there were several other peeps slping around there too.. nice sofa and nice cushion =)

and now ezann snorts whenever she sees me. such a PIG. which whenever i was being reminded of snoring loudly during lecture, i think it's really embarrassing and funny. oh my oh my... MAN !
lastly. i have been be missing my lil one and only lately. please come back soon ! =( pardon me for being busy too ! thank you so much for be understanding ! muahaha =D

No comments: