Friday, September 7, 2007

a day with blur queen.

hmm still thinking whether should i shave my hair at the front and side, leaving only the top and back with my hair. or should i wear beanie everyday and let it grow long just like orlando bloom. yes, beanie's my best friend now. no need to style or whatever, just lub over my head. shall get more beanies of different type and design.

a freaking phone call that wake me up so reluctantly, and that sound of charmaine trying to make sure i get up and not fall back to slp... she was like asking me to stand up but i just nua-ed a lil' more on my so comfy bed, even after she hung up. as long as i'm not late, lunch wont be on me. haha ! dun try to bully me char, i'm younger, u should take good care of my instead. althought it's only abt 2 mths but it's just the fact that u are OLDer.

althought she may be abit younger than me, but no one will think that this small little girl is 18 going 19 this year. that's quite good in certain way, it hide your old-ness. it's been quite some time since we last meet up, and she's still as short, a lil' retard, a lil' act cute and super thick skin. she should serve NS at the frontline to deny bullet rounds with her skin so thick. i'm still as irritating to her, i really wonder why i like to irritate her so much, like since the day we met.

she's alrdy in UNI ! yet me still here with 17 yrs old people studying at poly. i will have to wait like 5 yrs to go Uni, provided my result allows me to(impossible), 3 yrs in poly and 2 yrs in NS. that's so unfair. if only i've studied just a little harder and earlier, or i studied in a better sch with good teachers and good influence. lol

well had my brunch at westmall, pasta mania. oh yah, this part is interesting; intially i entered the mall, heading toward kfc to look for her. And out of a sudden, something hit me. i thought i'm knocked onto some kids or something, only till i look downwards, and guess what.... it's shortie charmaine ! seriously didnt see her at all with my eyes looking infront, that means, she's so short that i couldnt see her while walking normally. and we have like more than 30cm of difference in height! ok back abt the meal, i had no appetite. so i told char, it must be her, making me no appetite to eat lol =x probably because i just got up from bed not long, and not feeling hungry just as yet. she kept wanting me to take off my beanie. yeah we also saw a couple wearing office wear getting on a bike. that girl in skirt and heels, going up that bike pulling up her skirt, then we go wooo... lol it's just so unsuitable, that's one of he reason i didnt go for bike instead. wearing formal riding a bike is a laughing stock, and what's more u have to hide under the shelter when it's raining. my hair is longer than hers, so she's calling me miss chong and wanted to cut for me. DREAM ON ! i rather shave it bald than let u cut my hair.

chatted about driving, her instructor was also one tall one fat, so we suspect we're in the same group. she's so absent mind or should i say blur, she dun even know what's her group number despite she's alrdy in stage 3. both our fat instructor have a lot to say, but the difference is, my fat instructor is younger and single i suppose. we then went to play arcade, she challenged my daytona, i was like thinking she will lose for sure. she dont believe even i told her she will, until i proved to her after 2 rounds of daytona, she's just behind me smelling my tail.

we took the wrong direction of bus, so embarrassed to say, i'm the one leading the way. before we went to the bus stop, she even ask me are you sure. and i replied "VERY SURE." till we reaching jurong east then she notice we're really in the wrong direction, no wonder i have this feeling like going home. so we alighted and took the other bus across the road instead. she wanted to buy this buy that; 7 cars, ipod touch and so on. she wants to married a rich man, and wants to marry a ABC (america born chinese). so i was saying that she's so materialistic. she say that i'm materialistic too, hmm... to a certain extent i 'may' be. yeah.. that suaku played a driving game with my psp, and knocking the car all over the places! i told her that's not bumper car where u can anyhow bump. i bet she wont get her license !

alright, here is the joke of the day. u may skip reading the anything before this, but this u must read this. here it goes; as we enter the room for final theory practice, found a seat, settled down, and start. she was behind me telling me she COULD NOT LOG IN. i also why the hell she cant log in. so she stood up and went infront to check with the instructors. then we was like using hand signal to tell me she will be waiting for me outside. then she sms me, telling that she dont have her booking, going to faint. then she told me she really booked, then she went to book for the next session also cannot. so she sat outside watching her ipod video wasting 50 mins of her time in her life. and it's gone, never u can get back that 50 mins. after 1st practise went out and see her, trying my best not to laugh out loud. seriously so blur. told her i didnt even pass one of the booklet, only did like about 3 or 4 of them. then called mingfu as he missed call when i'm inside. then char at there saying 'da niu yao sha ke liao', thank goodness mf didnt hear that. if not he will think i'm flirting around with girls. she say the way i speak chinese funny, and i seriously dun find it funny at all ! eelaine also say that, but she speak chinese even more funny than me can !

as i enter the room, she send me another sms. she told me that she book the slot of YESTERDAY. i was again trying to control and not to laugh.. she's really so superly blur. wasted her 4 dollars and 50 mins. ah yes, for certain reasons, she hate the sound of opening my bag. so i open and close a few times for her, trying to help u to get immune to it, so helpful of me. too bad u didnt appreciate. i have all sorts of strange friends and i suspect they are aliens from outer space in disguise.



here's a poem for my another strange friend;

ever since he got his com...
his problems with his com never cease...
the com is just like the owner...
wires all got connected wrongly...
that's why now so crazy...


well just crapping out without thinking. cause this crazy fella have many problem with his com and always afk or hang. where we were all at msn waiting for him.

No comments: